Hey, I'm Nick. 👋
I'm a dad, husband, rock climber, and all-around avid learner. I currently live in Berlin, Germany 🇩🇪 and am originally from Singapore 🇸🇬.
I currently work at topi as a software engineer where I'm helping to build a hardware subscriptions as a service product.
I write and publish regularly my learnings on living a calm, joyful life through consistent and kind introspection that I make public as dispatches to my newsletter subscribers.
If you like reading stuff on this blog, then I highly recommend subscribing to my newsletter because I've been publishing new posts exclusively there since April 2022:
Thanks for reading!
- YAGBEM - Ya ain't gonna be Elon Musk
- Despite inconvenience
- Please stop saying feedback is a gift
- Be the person everyone wants to teach
- Choose friends like your foods
- 6 Things I’ve Learned from my Second Year Living in Berlin (away from Singapore)
- 9 Questions for 1-1s
- Whenever you think you are not good at something, ask yourself this
- Software bugs and trash
- Focus on understanding, not on what is right
- You are not buying that with money
- The magic of a light touch
- Learn to solve
- What's the biggest advice you'd give to people learning to code for the first time without a tech background?